Skip to content

Cory Franklin & Associates, Inc.

Back Taxes Owed

Contact Us (310) 601-8042

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, "Oh well---I will catch up next year." Before you know it you find yourself several years in arrears and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.  It's truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. Luckily, we offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes.  

Please contact us for a free consultation to help you reasonably manage your back taxes owed to the IRS or a state tax agency.